Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Indoor Planter

The first time I saw this condo, I immediately envisioned
an indoor planter in the dining room window.

It had a perfect deep sill for it.

Finally, a couple of weeks ago, the boy and I got to work.
 All of the measurements were based on our window sill
& we added a cute trim for character.
 We drilled holes in the bottom for drainage.
[And were told too late we should have lined the
wood planter with something, oh well.]
 Here is how our precious planter started.
 [I plan to paint the outside, I'm just not sure yet
where I'm headed with it.]
 Now, about two weeks later, it looks like this:
I wish I had taken a picture on day 1 straight ahead like
this one, so it would be easier to tell how marvelously
these green babies are growing.

Nonetheless, they're doing perfect thus far!
I only hope it continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment