Friday, May 6, 2011

Condo: Day 5

Alrighty y'all, here's some progress for you...

It's not much (and it's slightly delayed) due to me having
finals this week and wrapping up that thing they call college.

But guess what?

I'M DONE!

That's right... I will graduate TOMORROW with my
Bachelor's of Science in
Broadcast Journalism & Political Science.

[Yeah, let's see if I ever use either, but regardless...]

YAY!!!

My Gramma flew in yesterday afternoon.
My best friend & her family got in last night.
I'm about to head to the airport and pick up more family.
Life is good. And I'm ready to celebrate.

Anyway, like I said, it's not much, but it's noticeable.

The dining area:
 The living room:
 The kitchen:
[Currently my absolute favorite part of the condo]
 Jacob's room:
Master bedroom:
[Fiance was watching Salt] 
However, most of what we've done is actually organization, so...
Here's the top of Jacob's closet full of
Christmas decorations (in the pink tubs) & my old dance costumes
Our closet:
 [Continued]
 [More]
My absolute favorite part of the kitchen:
These pictures do not do this corner cabinet justice.
It's just so ridiculously roomy!
So, I made it my baking cabinet, of course.
[No, I'm not spoiled, thanks for asking.]
Anyway, more progress soon I'm sure,
but I'm off to celebrate with my family & friends
oh, and GRADUATE!

No comments:

Post a Comment