Saturday, May 14, 2011

Condo: The little things

It really is the little things, folks.

The condo is becoming more and more like a home for us
and, more importantly, more liveable every day.

& it's the small things that are helping us get there.

[For graduation, I was given an amazing number of Target gift cards. I'm loved]

So, Jeremy and I have, little by little, been accumulating these small things that help us.

For starters, we really needed some type of towel hook. There was no decent place to hang towels near our shower where we could reach them after taking a shower. Jeremy knew of these special command hook tape hooks and they work perfectly for our bathroom.
Hand soap.
Just plain necessary folks.
Especially when it's in a cute bottle.
[Thanks for the idea, Jill!]
 We finally put the big TV int he living room.
Finally, I can see my closet floor!
Why were we so behind on laundry, you ask?

Because we couldn't run our washer & dryer without our entire condo losing electricity.

It was a major issue, but, it's fixed! And I've been a laundry cleanin' fool.

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment