Tuesday, May 31, 2011

TCU Graduation!

Friends, I have finally gathered photos from the
various photographers in my family & chosen some favorties.

Presenting: My College Graduation

We drove to Fort Worth a couple hours early to avoid any
catasrophies causing me to be late to my own college graduation.

So, my Gramma, her husband, my aunt Susye, Jeremy,
my best friend Courtney, her family & I all went to lunch.

We went to Yucatan Taco Stand.



Then, it was time to graduate...






Finally, it was time to celebrate!
I can not tell you how absolutely fabulous my party was.













Here is some of the decor... 
my aunt, Jill, did an awesome job! 







I am so grateful to have been able to spend such a special
day in my life with my wonderful friends and family.

I'm a lucky, lucky girl & so very blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment