Saturday, March 19, 2011

Honey, I'm home!

Well, we're home... a day early and a lot of dollars short.

 I have SO much to blog about and so many photos to share! I'm thinking I'll do one city at a time (Brussels, Knokke, Bruge, London and Paris).

The trip was so many things:
hectic
stressful
chaotic
exciting
sad
happy
depressing
fabulous
wonderful

In the future blog posts talking about each city, I'll let ya know why there is such a plethora of emotions.

Until then, here's some photos to tide you over:

We explored Grand Place in Brussels.
We searched for sea shells and shark teeth on the beach in Knokke.
We walked the streets of [and fell in love with] Brugge.
We took a picture in a toll booth in London (and explored tons of sights).
 We got engaged in Paris.
Be back soon with more!


No comments:

Post a Comment