Monday, April 18, 2011

Fort Worth Zoo

Have I mentioned how much I love Fort Worth? Oh, I have? Sorry.
Have I mentioned how sad I am to be leaving Fort Worth? Again, sorry.

Yes. If you've spoken with me in the last month, you know how conflicted I am about moving.

Every time I'm in Dallas, I remember how much I love it and the move isn't so bad.
Fort Worth, after all, is just a hop, skip and a jump away.

But then I come home. And I'm driving through Fort Worth.
And I become very, very sad. More on that later.

Where I'm going with this is... the Fort Worth Zoo is FABULOUS.

About a year ago, Jeremy, Jacob and I became zoo members (which means unlimited access). So, on pretty days, it's definitely our go-to spot for easy four-year-old entertainment (okay, okay, maybe we're entertained, too).
Ironically, our membership expires this month.
Sadly, since we'll be in Dallas, we won't be renewing.
Thanks for the fun, zoo membership. We all loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment