Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Our New Place

Alrighty guys, here's the big reveal! These are the photos of the condo we're moving into in about 3 weeks!

These pictures are from the listing; they weren't taken by me.

The first two are clearly of the outside of the complex.
This is the view when you first walk through the front door.
That's the dining room on the left, the kitchen straight ahead and the living room on the right. 
Close up of the dining room: I'm seeing images of an herb garden in the window and a buffet along the wall. More on that another time.
Here's the living room looking toward the front door from the hallway. I absolutely love the floors and the big window. I want to try my hand at indoor plants in the window... which, at this point in my life, I've never been able to keep alive. 

I may have found my inspiration for the living room yesterday, but I'm not certain. Again, more on that another day.
Potentially my favorite part of the condo: the KITCHEN! 
The kitchen is very important to both Jeremy and myself. I'm loving the appliances (despite the electric stove) and all of the cabinets.
And, the other side of the kitchen with the pantry. I can't stop daydreaming about this kitchen and everything I'll be able to make in it!
This is the guest/Jacob's bathroom. Immediately on the right is another entrance from Jacob's room. The countertops are longer than they look from this picture. Potentially my biggest complaint about the condo: the glass doors to this bathtub. I can't explain why, but I have an aversion to these. I appreciate any and all ideas for covering this up or making it suck less.
This is Jacob's bedroom. Picture doesn't show much, but there are closet(s?) along the right wall (Jeremy says there are two although I only noticed one in the two times I've been to the condo). I've got lots of ideas floating around in my head about this room, which I've shared some of. It's the room I'm struggling with the most simply because, even if the rest of the place is a disaster, I want to have it as close to 100% ready as I can the first time Jacob comes to the condo (we move Thursday and Friday, and he comes over on Saturday).
This is our bedroom. Unfortunately, this picture shows about nothing. The picture was taken from a doorway in the corner of the room that serves as a "backdoor" to where our assigned parking will be. I don't like that this picture doesn't show the window or anything, but what do you do. 
This is our master bathroom. I love it! I love all of the storage and the countertops. If you look closely in the bottom, right corner of the picture, there's a vanity. Also, you see the shelving and cabinets on the left? There is actually another not shown in this picture. 
Soon, I'll be sharing tons of inspiration and ideas for my condo! And, maybe, I'll get that enchilada post done.


1 day until I start the new job (tomorrow!), 22 days until we move & 31 days until graduation.
But, who's counting?

1 comment:

  1. Kitchen countertops could possibly be the thing you’re seeking inside a decorator’s think of the kitchen area! Furthermore these kinds of sort kitchen countertops look good, they’re additionally just about the most resilient as well as maintenance-free countertops you are able to pick.

    ReplyDelete