Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Window Pains

Alrighty guys, we're getting down to the wire here.

Tomorrow, we get the keys from our new landlord and begin the moving process.

Friday, we move the big stuff.

I'm. so. EXCITED. 

Anyway... I had forgotten from the two times I saw the condo what the master bedroom window was like. But, because we're anxious and goofy, we did a little drive by action this past weekend. 

Turns out, our window is about the size of my hand. Okay, not really.

But it is tiny... about the same size as the window in Jacob's room. 
So... this is where you come im, my readers. 

What in the world can I do to make the window 
in our bedroom not look so... puny? 

Psst... only 10 days until GRADUATION!

1 comment:

  1. I already told you but hang 'em high and wide haha! Don't block out too much of the sunlight.

    ReplyDelete