Monday, April 25, 2011

Saying Goodbye to Fort Worth

Well, it's official. This is the last week in Fort Worth.

I know saying goodbye won't be easy. I've already been getting sad almost every day.

I'll miss the people,
TCU (yes, seriously),
Sundance Square,
the Stockyards,
the zoo,
Joe T. Garcia's,
the atmosphere,
the trees
&, of course, friends.

I really hope that Jeremy and I are able to come back regularly and visit considering we'll be less than an hour away.

I also hope our friends might make the trek to Dallas now and then.

I'm sad to leave, but thrilled about what's to come next in this crazy life of mine.


The to-do list:
two finals this afternoon
a quiz & a final Wednesday
one extremely intimidating paper due Friday
moving on Friday
two finals next week
GRADUATION

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck with everything! 2 months and I will be in Dallas too and we can have doggy play dates. (and I am totally coming over for dinner)

    ReplyDelete