Sunday, April 3, 2011

Jacob's Room - Inspiration

Okay friends, I'm obsessing over the new place. It's the only thing I can think about.

And, yesterday, I found this rug:
In case you don't know of Jacob's obsession with construction:
He would DIE if he had this rug in his room.

I continued exploring and also found these:


There is also matching bedding, but I don't want to go overly commercial here. I was thinking simple bedding with this construction stuff as accents. For his bedding, I'm currently thinking a navy comforter with orange or yellow sheets...

Any other suggestions? They are more than welcome!

2 comments:

  1. Love this idea, really cute! Agree about the comforter idea, as for the sheets go with whatever looks best with the accent pieces (but I'm sure you already knew that).

    ReplyDelete
  2. That rug is over the top ADORABLE (not to mention that it would make your little man so happy :))...my vote? GO FOR IT :)!!!! (I don't even mind all of the matchy matchy since it is such a sweet theme/pattern :))

    ReplyDelete