Thursday, April 14, 2011

Inspiration: The Bedroom

You see that picture above? I found all of those shells in Knokke, Belgium when we went last month.

They are the beginning inspiration for our bedroom at the new place. I started with the shells.
Next, I found this bed. I am loving this headboard and footboard.
I can't wait to put my fiance to work building them!

Lastly...


Because we weren't able to find a place with a third bedroom, I'm wanting to have an area in our (very large) master bedroom for my crafts. The problem: my crafts are very cluttered & I do not like like a cluttered bedroom.

A recent idea I had was to make our own screen of some type... but I didn't want the typical screen. I want it to mesh. I thought of this... what about something that looks like a nice fence?

I've got more exploring to do with this idea... but that's where I'm at with the bedroom currently.

Please feel free to share any other suggestions!





P.S. - We get the keys two weeks from today

No comments:

Post a Comment