Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Heart Shaped S'Mores

Recently, I stumbled on In Between Laundry and these adorable heart-shaped s'mores.

I think the sticks making them into little pops are very cute, but I'm not making them for anything special (other than my very special boys), so I just left them as s'mores. Check them out....

When cutting out the graham crackers, make sure to apply the pressure evenly and don't be too rough with them.
For no reason at all, I chopped up the Hersheys.
Throw it onto the graham cracker.
Add the marshmallows. [I had mini marshmallows handy when I did these, but I used regular sized last night and they worked well, too.]
[I made regular shaped s'mores too because the hearts waste some graham cracker.]

Broil until the marshmallows poof up and turn brown.
Once they're brown, remove and cover with the other graham crackers.
And enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment