Sunday, February 20, 2011

Weekend Fun

Yesterday, Jacob and I spent a good majority of the day enjoying some bonding time.

What should we do, I wondered yesterday morning. I have extra tickets to Fossil Rim Wildlife Center, but I knew Jeremy would want to join us there, so we're doing that today.

Friday night, the Horned Frog baseball team [ranked number one] beat Kansas 8-2, and they were playing again Satuday at 2:00, so I decided we'd head out there. After we got Jacob a TCU baseball shirt and baseball cap, of course.

So I made a little lunch (macaroni & cheese to be blogged about this week) and we headed to campus. I found him this shirt and cap. The shirt's a little big, but it's the smallest they had. It'll shrink and he'll grow, I figure.

He looked pretty handsome, didn't he?
While walking across campus, Jacob found a dandelion seed and ran over to it. He was about to blow it out when I told him, "You have to make a wish!"
"I wish..." he said.
"No! You can't tell me your wish! It won't come true," I told him.
"I was telling myself," he told me.
"Oh, okay."
His wish - "I wish I could marry Vicky."

Isn't he sweet?
We had a great time and will definitely be enjoying more TCU baseball games this spring... maybe daddy can join us, too! 

Then, we met up with Jeremy and had hamburgers for dinner and watched a movie together. I even baked them their favorite, s'more cookies!

Today, we're headed out to Fossil Rim. I'll try to get some photos for blog's sake!

1 comment: