Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day: Gifts for my Boys

Well, we exchanged gifts Saturday night. I couldn't wait any longer because I was so excited about the gifts I made for the boys.

The idea had some origination with this blog, or what this blog is about. You see, just about every time I'm in the kitchen making food or goodies, both of the boys tend to waltz in and "test" the food... you know, just to make sure it's safe to eat. Right?

So, I decided to make them these aprons.
I found the aprons at Hobby Lobby (Jacob's) and Michael's (Jeremy's). I grabbed the iron-on letters at Hobby Lobby and got to work.
 Some friends helped me come up with the titles for each.
 I'm not going to lie, I was a little nervous about the size on this one. The adult size was a one-size-fits-all, and if you know Jeremy, you know he's not the typical adult size.
 Here's Jacob's.

And here they are! Jeremy's is a little short, but it's okay! I thought they looked pretty dang cute!
Now, what I'd love to do is create some type of graphic (I'm still wanting the "Miss. Vicky" graphic to 'sign' each of my blogs) that has the "Official Taste Tester" and "Taste Tester in Training" that says "approved" if the boys both approve of my dish.


But... I'm graphically challenged. 
Any help with that is appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment